No Tags Found!

Bablu123@
Sir, my name is Bablu, and I work in a small DSA. I have been on this job for 6 months. I sent my resignation mail on the 13th, and I am still in 30 30-day notice period, and I have received pip mail. He is saying to put it in right now. For the last 5 months, no one has maintained attendance, but as soon as I submitted my resignation, they imposed a deduction on my late coming. This means that if I come late to the office at 10, I will not get my money for one day, but I have not signed any such policy. Still, the company people are telling me that this is the policy, and in December, I still have 1 absentee, and they have imposed my attendance of only 14 days.
From India, Indore
KK!HR

You have stated to be working in a DSA, is it Direct Selling Agency? Using organisation specific acronyms, without explaining it leaves us all in the dark on what it means. For any direct sales job, attendance has no significance or implication. It looks like this was an afterthought being developed to deal with your resignation. Or may it was there in the company policy but never implemented.

Understand that your concurrence or signature is not needed on every policy, particularly if it was a policy already in existence when you joined. There may also be a general term in your appointment that you will be bound by the rules and regulations of the firm issued from time to time. Pl check it.
Now that you have resigned, it is better to part with in a peacceful manner. Try to make a compromise with the situation.
If nothing come out of your efforts, brief us more on the situation.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.