connectsilky

Respected seniors, I am working in Mid size IT company. Please guide me how can i inform team about resignation applied by their team member and acceptance of his/her resignation?
From India, Indore
jkct15

HI
The information can be circulated by various means. If the resignation is accepted you can circulate through Email, Inter office note or word of mouth. It depends on you, if in case if you have a replacement for that post, you can send that person's name also for better understanding.

abhaybandekar

In addition to the above suggestions, I would like to add few :
The team members, of the resigned person, may be curious to know the reason for his exit. An employee may be leaving for better prospectus, or for job abroad, or for starting his own business, or shifting residence to other city, etc. etc. You can put a single line in the communication mentioning the reason, in good way.
Also, depending upon the the association of the employee with the organization, if company is having a policy of offering farewell to going person, you may make mention about the same, in the communication.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.