Srinivasu Madagoni
Respected seniors,

My name is Srinivasu M, i don't know good English for our communication please understand the my problem, i.e one of the my colleague,he is on leave from 01-12-2010 for his personal problems, few days ( approximately 10 days ) after he inform to his Senior about his resign information ,but he received his salaries for the month of Dec & Jan 2011.He don't know salaries are goes his Salary in his Account.( He is not observe of his account,and last week, he is saw the account information and immediately inform to HR then )But first he is not inform to HR persons, when he is goes to leave, Now HR inform to me,and the same information as on pass to your friend immediately deposit the same salary amounts and PF amount and Tax amount.about the 2 months salary return or handover to A/c 's dept.(my colleague he is received amount 15,759.00+15,459.00=31,218.00 only ) but HR are took amount from his Rs 33,600.00, he is not have more time about taking of his break up details.And he request to HR for about his FF.
Now what he will doing about his FF or Salary details and PF amount and Taxes.( his salary is approximately Rs 19,000.00 PM ) Please give me the any valuable ideas from his saving .He was joined in company September 2008.

Seniors i know this Network, i am daily see & read the problems and solutions, but i don't know how to give the submitting of Problems in this net work in in this group.today I call to Sri Bhaskar sir,( Thanks to you sir,for explain purpose of this presentation )

I have a lot of small problems / doubts / and interest in sharing the information.

If you don't mine, about my language / communication.

Srinivasu M

From India, Korba
jay_p

Dear Srinivas,
Pls ask your friend to pay the money and take the clearence documents ( Exp , Rel Letter ), a clear exit is always best advice.
they have deducted pf from his dec and jan salary, which need to paid back to the company, as its recovery
once he submit 10c & 19 he will get his pf money,
Have Fun
Jay

From India, Bangalore
sabana_pmir

Dear Sir, Kindly go to concern with valuable explanation about his personal problem for resigning and all with HR person of that concern. I hope he will get some guidelines for full&final settlement.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.