No Tags Found!

prasad.varakala@spandanaindia.com

Hi, the concerned PF Office/ Employer must be having your Father’s records , go with PF number and get resolved.And you can not go to Bank for any resolution
From United States, Cambridge
Kalpana Annu

Dear Sougat,
If EPF account is inactive, first meet the EPF Office and speak to the concerned in EPF Office and then follow the process.
To withdraw the EPF amount, your father has to fill Form 19 and Form 10c, get them signed by the Employer and then submit in EPF Office.
Within 45 - 60 days your father would get the PF amount to the account provided by you/father in the Forms.
If you don't get proper response, you can directly meet the PF Commissioner and he can guide you properly. If you are from Hyderabad, our PF Commissioners are approachable and can get your problem solved easily.

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Hi Sougat,
EPF withdrawal can be done by submitting form 13. However, withdrawal might take longer than a month. You can read more details on it in this article - What happens to an Inactive EPF Account? -InvestmentYogi

From India, Hyderabad
sir I have pf number when I submit of number activation online form but authentication Otp not provide me through SMS, pls reply.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.