arghya sengupta
Good Idea. It Could Be A Big Event If Big Corporate Hr Heads Attend The Show. Seminar / Lecture / Interactive Session / Discussion On Any Special Current Hr Related Topic / Arrangemet Of Sponsor, If Necessary / Media Coverage - For Better Future Response Etc. Could Be Done. Otherwise It Could Be A Type Of Small Personal Gathering Of Friends - Which Is Also Nice.
One Small Problem - Who Will Do The Leg Work, As Person Like Me Can Only Attend And Appreciate The Intiative.
Best Wishes For U All
Arghya Sengupta

nisigandha87
hi,
I am Indrani Chakraborty and I am a new member of CiteHR. I am really interested for the HR meet you r going to organise and I hope I am not too late. Kindly contact me in my below mentioned no. for any future meets or requirements.
Thanks & regards,
Indrani Chakraborty
(M : 9831081794)

nisigandha87
Hi ! I would like to join but don’t know whom to contact hence can any of you guys contact me for further details and enrollment. Indrani (M: 9831081794)

sohini basu roy

hello friends,
i am very happy to tell you people that we have ultimately had our meet successful....... we will very soon upload all the pictures of HR MEET kolkata..........
thanks for all the members who co-operated with me........we had a great time the whole day.............................
THANKS TO ALL.............
:) :)

From India, New Delhi
arichou
Dear Sohini & All the Team Members,Congratulations to all the Team Members making the meet successful.Due to some urgent work could not attend this time eagarly wating to participate in the next meet. In the meantime please upload minutes & pictures of the meet and also inform in details regarding membership, etc. to be offered for this HR group.You can also mail me at egards,Arindam
From India, Jalandhar
sohini basu roy

hello friends,
after a long time am in the thread,....to give you all a good news.....i have uploaded with the pics of HR meet kolkkata...heres the link.................
https://www.citehr.com/members/99079...oy-albums.html
pls go through them..................

From India, New Delhi
deenomony

Hi Sohini, Its my pleasure to be a member of this meet. I am ready to offer my help. Just go ahead. Regards
From India, Calcutta
shrutim
hey I am shruti here we are stranger but in same field... having my own HR firm... if i will get the opportunity to join you on this HR Meet.. i will surly Regards, Shruti
From India, Mumbai
smitar_msm@yahoo.co.in

hi all.... I really appreciate and thanx to to all of your for such initiative... i am willing to join u guys.. Smita Rath
From India, Guwahati
gautam kar

Hi all my Kolkata HR friends,
Its a great news & initiative, i m very much interested to meet the HR personals of KOlkata. I m with u frieds .............Plz inform.............thanks..............
Gautam Kar

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.