sohini basu roy

dear friends, i am really very upset by seeing the response.....are you pple not happy....... why there is so poor response then??????????????????????
From India, New Delhi
yashpriya
Hi sohini, please let me know when u arrange for it. Regards, Priya J. W.B.:9933169526 Delhi:9910726543
From India, Hapur
Sujit Kumar Jha
Hi sohini,
Really its nice to listen the date of citeHR meet of kolkata & at the same time i will appreciate your zeal to make it successful. I am with you at every step you take for this meet. If you need any help or if i can contribute in any form just contact me on my mobile No.. Best of Luck

From India, Ranchi
sohini basu roy

hello amit..........i have already mentioned ki we will publish it very shortly...till then if u want u can personally contact any of the contact persons and confirm it............:)
we have called you before but somehow you wre uncontactable...so...please get in touch with us wenever u r free....................

From India, New Delhi
Preeti_Nandan8
Hi Sohini
its great to hear about this meet .Right now i m in Hyderabad on Relocation But still any need, u can contact me .Its a pity i cant join u all but there is always a next time .
Thanx.
Preeti Nandan

sohini basu roy

o ho preeti very sad to hear dat u nt in kolkata..we wre expecting you,...infact we called in your old no...:( bt alas it was a wrong number...hehhehee..btw yup u can anytime join us..no problem............
From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

hello debraj...it was nice talking to you...........but i missed asking you ur number.....if u dnt want to msg here jst push a sms in my cell no..i ll save it...... and thanks for your co-operation
From India, New Delhi
sudipta sahayta
Hello everybody,
I was out of Kolkata for quite a long time, missed a lot for all the conversation for HR MEET in KOLKATA. Anyway I am happy to be back in town once again, was out for some Official work in Delhi. ............
It's great that finally after the kadi mehenath of some of our Sinior Members we are able to meet each other under the same Banner of CITE HR. IT'S REMARKABLE.... HATS OFF TO ALL OF U....
I would be honoured, if I can really do something to make this MEET a GRAND SUCCESS.

From India, Calcutta
sohini basu roy

hello friends, we are only left with only 2 weeks......slowly we r reaching our destination........ please contact us in anyone still wants to join....................
From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

dear friends,
we are in the countdown of our conference.
Let me publish the agenda for you all:

Agenda-
1. Ice Breaker / Introduction /
2. Break
3. Setting the direction of the forum
4. Human Resource Management - Functions & Issues in today's workplace
5. Best Practice Sharing
6. Lunch break
7. Activities / games
8. Stress management / time management
9. Break
10. Developmental Training activities in context of HRD
11. Closing Ceremony

FRIENDS WE HAVE ARRANGED SPONSORS FOR THE PROGRAM SO PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE CAN ENROLL THEIR NAME WITHIN 27TH AUGUST WITH ANY OF THE ORGANISORS. THEY WON'T BE CHARGED ANY REGISTRATION FEES FOR ENROLLING.

HOPE WILL GET RESPONSE FROM ALL THE KOLKATIANS................

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.