Madhu.T.K

You have commitment only with Company A. As per contract of employment you are expected to serve only 15 days' notice. That will satisfy the legal requirements also. As I said earlier, if the company B is not willing to relieve you, it should be taken as a positive side of your candidature and not a negative side.
From India, Kannur
Anonymousauthenticator
One More Update

I spoke with Hiring Manager of the new Company C. I also forwarded the entire email chain from Company A where it has my formal resignation and also Company A agreeing the notice period is of 15 days and I submitted resignation of April 16th but also stated LWD is pending from Company B.

Fedex HR informed me that my BGV is cleared and I can join them directly now.

I asked that I dont have a proper exit mail with LWD, she said that company agreed 15 days notice and I formally resigned on April 16th. So it wont be an issue for the new Company C.

Hence I will be joining Company C on May 6th.

Now my next fight will be regarding Relieving Letter and FnF.

I will keep posting on next developements.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.