No Tags Found!

SDUTT2001
Dear all I posted my queries about my service termination.But no any reply recd so far. or I could not find these. I am new to this may be. so pls guide accordingly. regards Dutt
From India, Mumbai
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, you must mention the facts of your case in brief and the points on which you want some discussion or clarification. Please also indicate online link of the thread which was started by you earlier.
From India, Noida
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr Harsh Kumar Mehta,
Links of the previous posts of the poster are as below:
https://www.citehr.com/538069-servvice-termination.html
and
https://www.citehr.com/538245-service-termination.html
Not that the originator of this post did not receive any reply as such. However, it many not be to his satisfaction.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, the link of earlier posts entered in this citeHR by you have been mentioned by our senior expert and Administrator in his post as above. However, I will request you to please not to initiate separate posts each and every time and please donot start new thread each and every time if the subject matter is same. I think,in earlier posts seniors have already expressed their views appropriately. Whether you are a "workman" or not and other issues are to be examined by the Hon'ble Court/Labour Department itself.

2. From the facts as narrated by you in earlier posts, you have mentioned that you were/are an officer in some life insurance company. But you have not indicated the name of such company. Whether it was LIC, which is a public insurance company and separate set of service rules may be applicable in respect of LIC employees. If you were employed in a private insurance company, then you should have indicated in the thread the facts about your service conditions as applicable to the similarly placed employees in your said office.

3. In addition, you have mentioned in earlier threads that your case has been taken up with the Labour Department and the Labour Department has also issued some notices etc. to your employer. In my opinion, once the case reaches in the Hon'ble Court, the case is to be contested on the basis of service rules/conditions as applicable as well as facts of the case. Experts in this forum has already expressed their opinion and since the case is sub-judice, no further discussion is possible.

4. I may further want to inform that in this citeHR, experts and seniors indicate their valuable opinion, and we do not send any reply to any applicant or participants. I wish your success in case pending before Hon'ble Court/Labour Department.

From India, Noida
SDUTT2001
Dear sir
I was new to this site so I couldn't decide. sorry for inconvenience caused.
Dear sir
I sent 4 posts. I know ur opinion may be different. if would pls tell me which section should I use to find the solution of my queries.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.