archana_kummari@yahoo.com

Hi,
This is really a very good topic in fact.
I would like to add my views to this.
These employees do not forget people who help them. They will stick to the company when we help them in need. It is not restricted only to monetary favours but other things as:
As these people are in low profile jobs, they want their children to pursue education. As per their situation suggest them. If they r not able to pay their school fees and their children are hard to handle, then suggest them a govt hostel. If their son/daughter has not passed higher education, suggest

From India, Hyderabad
archana_kummari@yahoo.com

Hi
My topic got discontinued........,
If their kids are looking for jobs, try and help them in possible ways.
If they have passed +2 but cant pursue further education b'coz of financial problems, suggest them to pursue through distance education and also if possible counsel(as they need some guidance which they cant get it from their parents or relatives) them and give all the details (like Website address, fee details (app) and application last dates) all these if possible to strengthen the relation for a long time and also I feel this is a way of showing concern for these people and also a way to improve making their new generations compete with others and ultimately for a strong INDIA.
Thanks
Archana P
Sr. HR Executive

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.