dogghogg
I had submitted my settlement for PF claim in Gurgaon EPFO office on 20th June 2008. My PF account no. being HR/GGN/26986/20. I gave a small piece of paper along with the Forms with my DOB, Date of Joining and Date of Leaving which the clerk stamped on it and returned me back. It has been now more than 45 days and still when I check online it says “Your Claim is not received by this Office”. Even if the forms were not filled properly then they should have informed the same to me, isn’t it? I wrote several mails to the EPFO office and also lodged a complaint with Public Grievance site but with no effect. Can anyone help me what should be my next step as I know the office would not entertain phone calls? Can I fill up again and submit it to the EPFO office? If any solution then please advise.
From India, Hyderabad
debashisroy

Did you check up with your previous employer, whether your form has been sent back to them for want of formalities ?
You could have done a photocopy of the first page of the withdrawl form and got the receipt of the PF office on it.
A mandatory form [called the SSN Form] needs to be submitted with the withdrawl forms. That is one of the reasons why some forms are returned back.
If you have time, you may visit your region's EPFO office where the forms are processed and meet the PRO.
Our EPFO departments across the country have not become so efficient and at times you will come across officials who are top down corrupt.
The delay is sometimes deliberate to harrass the subscriber and make him pay for each withdrawl as bribe.
Hope and wish that you get your withdrawl at the earliest.
Best Wishes & Regards
Debashis

From India, Lucknow
dogghogg
Hi,
Thanks for your thoughtful suggestions. I had submitted my SSN Form also along with the other forms 10c and 19 but the only mistake now I think that i have done is that I didn't get a photocopy of the first page and did not get it stamped as receipt. And I think the form hasn't been returned to my previous employer or else they would have contacted me anyway. I also sent an application appealing about the same directly by courier yesterday to the RPFC at Gurgaon Office. Don't know whether that would be fruitful or not. Now i think i will wait for the next 14 days as the status would be updated again on the EPFO site and if my claim doesn't show up again then I think I will reapply and get a stamped receipt or an acknowledgement.
thanks a ton

From India, Hyderabad
neha21

:icon1:Hi,
I am sorry to say that i dont think so that u will be getting ur PF, bcoz i'm sure that ur previous employer is not going to submitt ur form,
now days most of the companies are doing the same thing,
even if u complaint in the PF office,then also they are not going to do any thing,bcoz even they are getting money from the compnaies .
Let me tell u that I and 12 of my freind are also facing the same problem,it has been around 8 months,but we all have not get got our PF.
we are just wasting aur time,our phone calls and aur money by running behind the PF office and ex company,so we have also lost our hope now.
So now u decide what can u do now,may be ur the PF officers would be better in ur city,
Regrds
Neha,
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
dogghogg
Yeah, I know that out of 10 person submitting PF claim settlement only 1 gets hassle free money. But my ex-employer had signed and given back my PF forms along with SSN and 10c so I went in person to submit the same in the EPF office. So I know 100% that I have submitted the forms but still no news or any confirmation on the site as well as by any means. The only way and is wait and see.... no way or any other solution to that or else re-submit the forms! In your case I think you have given the task to your employer to submit those forms. You could have got it signed and then submitted by ur self in person in the PF office instead of leaving that to your employer.
From India, Hyderabad
debashisroy

Dear Friends,
I think that neither of you should sound pessimistic.
Yes, I understand that such things happen, but always keep hope that if your forms are ok in all respects you are certainly going to get your withdrawl money in a month or two. Such delays have been happening with some of our ex-employees also. And don't trust much the website. They donot update records properly, neither would they answer your emails authentically. Seems the EPFO department is overburdened with work.
You won't believe, even employees working in govt. offices have to bribe the PF officials to get their dues on time.
Such a sorry state of affairs should open the eyes of the govt. to privatise the operations of Provident & Pension Funds to reduce its expenses and streamline its operations.
Best Wishes & Regards
Be Cheerful Always in Life !
Debashis

From India, Lucknow
usenaiah.apollo
about pf
i am worked previous organization 3 years. after wards i was joined another organization that organization filled up my transfer pf form 13 and submitted pf office. this one complete one and half year over. yet no response. i was asked present pf office about my old pf transfer their told we are already send letter previous pf regional office but there is no response. now what i will do please suggesion give me.
Thanking you.

From India, Bhilai
sanjay kashayp
Hi All
if you all need u return your EPF amount so pls write a simple email at my email id (kashyap.office@rocketmail.com) i promise you that an EPF & EPS Amount trf in your bank from EPFO as early as soon ! if iam success than im too happy for your's help

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.