nashbramhall

I wonder where Mohana and Saumya have disappeared after raising the question and seeking help. It will be nice to hear from them as to whether any ideas given by our contributors are of any help or not.
From United Kingdom
EKA_P

I am very much impressed with some of the suggestions.

i myself am looking after the performance management systems. first of all you need to select a method of assess the performance of the employees, depending of the technique, nature of business and number of employees, you will be able to strategize Timeframes to develop the whole system.

If you are using MBOs for performance assessment then you conduct performance reviews quaterly,semi annually or annually, if you are using KPI based performance management systems, you will be need to develop performance measures for every department, line and sub-ordinates keeping the wholistic goal of organization in light. You need to have an authentic support document from where you will get feedback of performance every month.

you will also need to quantify your measure and design calculation steps to measure them in terms of %age or numbers.

after the whole development activity you need to communicate of how this thing will work, and execute.

now every month you will get those numbers as identified in the indicators, from every line manager and HoDs, which will help you assess there performance against the measures you have developed, which will later help you identify their competencies, areas of strength, and their weakness, and keeping this in mind you can also devise a Training plan for them, and process rewards, recognition, promotion, termination etc.

From United States, Saint Petersburg
citizen1502

Dear Simhan,
I apologize for not turning up.
Actually I was asking for just a sample process document to just endorse our own in it. I have already revamped the entire PMS and when I was about to present it to leadership team they want it to be of a process document ("PM Process document"). Based on the suggestions and websites which was referred here i got a point and i built our own process document. Thank you so much for assistance.
Note: This is to let you know that if i am in HR filed its only because of CiteHR community where i am learning many new things pertain to HR on a daily basis and trying my best to contribute a drop in an ocean from my side as well.

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.