No Tags Found!

vikashr82

I myself has gone thru this situation,i also worked in this type of company where the management was not interested in issuing any kind/s of letter/s where as the field staff was given every other kind of facilities.
As per my experience these types of companies doesn't have any management practices......
They just have opened shops like companies and exploitation is the main priority of these companies
Regards
Vikas
Hr

From India, Calcutta
vikashr82

Its not about motivation or demotivation its just about bad management practices just to make the employee suffer so that there is no revolt as such from the employee side
From India, Calcutta
bandna rani

Dilip Sir, I have completed 8 months in current company & didn’t get any increment & you are saying that increment has given after the completion of six months. I don’t think so...
From India, Jaipur
bandna rani

I want to resign from this company b'coz i am handling major responsibilities over here. But no justification. I am cofused. What should I do????
Please suggest. I have talked to my friends but they are saying get good job in good company before resign. But I think I am just wasting my time because I am handling below responsibilities which are not related to core HR. Major respo are expenses & Avon & I don't learn any thing related to HR. I think I should join a teaching centre which would be better than this.
• Making & Maintaining the salary record & imprest cash in excel
• Handling employee database (both in soft form & file management)
• Joining formalities
• Making the increment letter, offer letter, appointment letter & other letter.
• Monitoring the daily attendance
• Checking & passing the expenses of field staff
• Maintaining the follow up with the field staff
• Looking after Avon Campaigns
• Reporting to the Managing Director
Please suggest I need your guidance

From India, Jaipur
bandna rani

My total exp is 1.1 year. Core HR is related to looking after the P.F & ESI, Payroll administration, Induction, Recruitment & selection, Hr polocies & procedures & training program & many more.
I think I am performing very little part of it.

From India, Jaipur
Sanjeev.Himachali

You have very inaccurate and insufficient knowledge about HR. What you are doing is part and parcel of HR. Remember, if you won't do the basics, you will surely be not able to excel at senior level. Strengthen your foundation. For more clarification, write to me at .
From India, Mumbai
pgpratheep

Dear Bandna, From my point of view , providing appointment letter or any other documents related to his employment is must How do you pay salary to your employee? Thanks BR Pratheep
From India, Madras
pgpratheep

Hi Bandna,
From my point of view,resigning a job without any offer in hand is not advisable
We cannot learn all HR functions in a single time
What you are doing also a part of HR functions like payroll, Recruitment and compensation. Try to implement some good practice and simplify the process and learn more
Any learning is a development and basement for your career
Thanks
BR
Pratheep

From India, Madras
Sharad.Patil

Hi,
Could be, if employees are not on contract, then your boss is big fool. Employees can produce the salary proof in any form like salary slip / bank statement. Even to the extend if salary is paid in cash then also employees can prove their skills in interview and get better salary in next job.
People canot be managed with feeling of FEAR but with rationale.
Ask your friend to have bank statement / salary slip as proof.
The most trustworthy proof is not letters or the salary slip but Bank Statement.
Thanks
Regards
Sharad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.