bharatgadariya

Thank you very much seniors,
I discuss with management to give some transfer benefits to the employee for transferring to another branch and revert you about management feedback.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat

From India, Ahmedabad
bharatgadariya

Thank you very much seniors,
I will discuss with management to give some transfer benefits to the employee for transferring to another branch and revert you about management feedback.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat

From India, Ahmedabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Bharat,
In transfer matters it is not a foolproof right of the employee to fight it out successfully. I don't think any employer should include a clause in the T & C that he cannot be transferred. If the employee fight for such matters during initial period of his career it may cast clouds on his future prospects. I think he will have to fight a loosing battle only. Let him content with what is made available. May be he could get some clue if he verify what happened when his seniors were transferred like this.

From India, Bangalore
hammerstrike

Dear Bharat,
Greetings!
I agree with Pon1965, you should check your appointment letter first because this serves as your initial or even final contract, a binding agreement between you and your employer. Any deviations shall be deemed negotiable with your employer.
Regards.
NBAton
TNSPI Phils.

From Philippines, Davao City
bharatgadariya

Dear Senior,
Today my branch head send me below mail, please advise what to do?
"DEAR BHARAT,
AS YOU KNOW THAT FROM JANUARY -2014 OUR HEAD OFFICE OF GUJARAT IS GOING TO TRANSFER FROM AHMEDABAD TO SURAT.
NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO TRANSFER FROM AHMEDABAD TO SURAT FROM JANUARY -14 OR NOT.
WATING FORM YOUR REPLY"
Regards,
Bharat

From India, Ahmedabad
abhaybandekar

If an Organisation is shifting its complete Head office, from one location to another, with all government permissions, I don’t think you have any option to accept the transfer or not. Whatever may be the clause In appointment letter, when company itself is shifting, you have to accept the same. The message from your boss itself is wrong. He should not ask you, whether you want transfer or not. He should write, ‘you will be transferred’. (it is presumed that you are head office employee).
If at all, your Company has another office premises in Ahmedabad, where any of your other department is working, and your job profile suits to work in that department, you can request to Management, that you want to remain at Ahmedabad, due to some reasons (give few reasons which sound genuine).

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Bharat,
Like Abhaybandekar mentioned, this is NOT a case of transfer of an individual employee.
In fact apart from what he mentioned about the wordings your Branch Head used, he should have used "OUR HEAD OFFICE OF GUJARAT IS GOING TO BE SHIFTED FROM AHMEDABAD TO SURAT instead of "OUR HEAD OFFICE OF GUJARAT IS GOING TO TRANSFER FROM AHMEDABAD TO SURAT".
It's YOUR CALL now.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Arunjain.ncl

Dear Bharat,
It is but obvious that when the Company is shifting its Hd Office from one place to another and the present HO will be winded up, the services of its existing employees will also required to be shifted from the earlier place to new place, in this case it is from ADI to Surat. Now it's upto the employees to report at the new place of HO or to quit. The management is very inteligent and it has placed the ball in your court either to opt for services at new place at the same terms and conditions or to quit. Choice is yours.
However, in my opinion, the employees so being affected, should approach the management and request them to compensate for the hardship to be faced at the new place of posting like accomodation or HRA, transportation of household goods, travelling expenses for once to report at the new place and other benefits as in case of transfer as per rules applicable in your organization/Company.
Best wishes for the future.
AK Jain
HR Personnel
NCL, CIL

From India, Jabalpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.