No Tags Found!

AxitaMehta

Hello Elsa,
What I think & have seen is that it's a good way to motivate employees & keep them attached to the firm. But on the other hand, you must take care of the employees who are not interested for such things. You can ask them in person & then just celebrate for who all are interested. Do not write on the boards but you can drop the mail fro Birthday wishes nonetheless.
That's what I would suggest you. Rest, you are a better judge as you can see how things works. Best wishes from my side.
Reagrds,
Axita

From India, Chandigarh
ckannan
Dear Friend
Your initative is good. In the begining such type of compliants or discomfort will be bound to occur. Instead of cake cutting you can give birthday greeting cards or you can send birthday greeting cards to the employee's house.
If possible you can inform all not to expect treat from the birthdayers.
C Subramanian

From India, Madras
elsamammen
Dear all,
Last month end , we had new years celebrations at office. There ,we had a word with the employees and explained to them the organizations real motive behind organizing such get-togetheres like month end birthday celebrations. :)...Employees were also encouraged to contribute by sharing more suggestions regarding the same.
Doing this received positive acceptance and feedback from the employees. I m glad to share that we have decided to continue with the birthday celebrations in our office.:)
I would like to "Thank you all " for sharing your views and wonderful suggestions . They really helped in taking this final decision.:)
Hoping for continued support and guidance in future as well:)
Regards
Elsa <3

From India
REVARAVI
Congrats Elsa, for having the conviction of taking this good activity across to your team successfully. Happy new year and happy celebrations !! Best Regards Ravi Narayan Deutsche Bank
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.