vinodgosavi

Dear All
Ours is a small scale software company with a turnover of around 5 crores. We are operating in small cities of southern Maharashtra. At present we offer a standard and common Daily Allowance of Rs. 200/- per day (to cater to food charges) to our employess of Marketing and Customer Care when they are off their working station. The travel charges are paid at actuals. They are demanding to increase the allowance. They are also demanding to give compensatory offs for the late night or holiday travels (hours which are beyond their daily hours i.e. 8 Hrs a day).
I want to know what are the policies your companies follow. If yours is a big size company pl. let me know what should be a fare policy in case of our size and style of company.
I will be obliged if you mention your company size and domain.
Regards
Vinod Gosavi

From India, Pune
trupti@graceinteriors.in
we are interior decorator. sometimes our staff will go out station, so please tell me how much standard(allowance like hotel rent,travelling , fooding ) expense we will have to paid them.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.