pooja_mukhija
Hi Ganesh,
Thanks for providin me with soooooo much information...It would really help me a lot in my career.
In case, If you know any companies taking 1 yr work ex ppl in training in Delhi/NCR do lemme know.
As I am an MBA (HR & Mtkg)..is it possible that I start my trng career with sales trng / customer service trng to begin with n then wid my job do these diplomas in trng....wat do you suggest?
Thanks & regards,
Pooja

From India, Gurgaon
sanjoy27
You should first join the Training dept of any HR function in a corporate and understand the various training needs , evaluation criteria and then once you have 2-3 yrs exp in House that you can take up independent roles. You should also focus on training needs of all depts, costs incurred, agencies available for training, and measure efficacy of training imparted,
From India, New Delhi
mail4arpita

Dear ramanarg... can u plz brief us about wht exatly is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP ).......is there a course in or somthg???? if yes from whr n how can we do it......
From India, Delhi
ramanarg

Hi Pooja, received your prompt reply to mine. Selling is an occurence which differs from time to time, person to person and place to place. You can keep this in mind while starting a career in sales. To me, you can come up in sales career not only you are qualified in this realm and also have a passion to become so.
You can take from me some tips and tricks as and when you require to know them.
All the best.
Ganesh Ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
kriyaz

Pooja, You can also try these related fields - Personality Development - Soft Skills - Life Coaching You should read a lot on the topics of your choice I am attaching a file on soft skills. Riyaz
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc what_are_soft_skills_192.doc (29.5 KB, 553 views)
File Type: doc what_are_soft_skills_192.doc (29.5 KB, 330 views)

Hvovi

Hi pooja,
I am a freelance trainer based in Mumbai
Registering at naukri.com will be extremely beneficial as this is the one job site I have personally seen has highest number of openings at Delhi/NCR for soft skills trainers.
Recruit.net is another great place that u must register at.
Also keep checking cite hr regularly, I got serveral job offers from here too!
All the best

From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Dear Pooja,
Thanks for the PM you sent. Iam really sorry I took a little longer to reply on your query.
There are people who have suggested you so many things and that too valuable guidance by most of them.
What I would suggest is, as You only have a year's experience only so starting as corporate Trainer will be difficult, so try to get a job in Training department of a reputed company, where you can learn the necessary skills.
I have seen many trainers whothink that knowing English can make them good trainers, but it is wrong. For being a trainer you need to possess required skills and creativity.
If you would have told me few days earlier there was an opportunity with our company, but still I might be able to help you out by talking tosome of my friends in HR.
Till then apply in good companies in Training Department.
Take good care and Cheers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
satyesh.naik
Dear Pooja,
See I am also facing the same problem.
But solution according to me is that its better you try to get attached with any of the training consultants. Though I also used to think I know everything of training and can start giving on my own..it was totally different when actually i took the sessions. And let me tell you that there is no second chance these days. So its better to get attached with any fellow professional trainer and take some sessions of the whole. Then start increasing your scope by taking sessions completely on your own.This is what I feel.

From India, Raurkela
sujata1jan

Hi Satyesh
I go by your suggestion. U r absolutely right. Whomsoever wants to make his career in T&D should join a qualified trainer so things can learn prior to actual implementation of any training.
Infact, i m looking for such trainer but cud not found as of now. I am also doing diploma in T&D from ISTD. If u know some good trainer in Delhi, do let me know.
Regards
Sujata

From India, Faridabad
SonalPathak
Dear Pooja,
I think to gain exp. in training you can join any college, being part time or visiting faculty while you are searching for job as a trainer, and to startwith, insurance, direct marketing channels(AM WAY, eurekaforbes)can be the areas to search.
goodluck.
sonal

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.