sidhu1972

Dear Aby,
Leave it dost..............he must be having some narrow thinking...........we are here to share some knowledge and experience. He thinks others same as what and how is he.......I have so many article but due to lack of time, I am unable to post. All articles are practical one. I have some abstract copy also. I will scan and I will post here.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Hi Cyril,
Gud Mng,
I m not hurted but the way of convey the feeling of disagreement was not fair as i feel. We are here to share knowledge, Information and Experience. My intention is always to give something to others so that they will be benefited.
Thanks Cyril
We should enjoy the facility given by this forum.
Regards
Sidhehswar

From India, Bangalore
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi Sidheshwar, I have noted what you have said. Let us continue to learn from each other. Cyril
From India, Nagpur
sidhu1972

Hi Cyril, Thanks. Let us we enjoy the forum facility in terms of sharing of ideas, views, knowledge, information, experience, fun and so on............. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Hi Rakesh,
I agreed with you. I ll not post any bare act henceforth but request to you, pls send abstract copy of the following Acts in my email Id: :
1) Factory Act
2) Contract Labour Act
3) Shops and Comercial Establishment Act
4) Payment of Wages Act
5) Minimum Wages Act
6) Bonus Act
7) Child Labour Act
8) Gratuity Act
9) Maternity Benefits Act
I will be thanksful for this act of your kindness.
Hope that you will do needfull.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Dear Rakesh,
Pls send the same (as mentioned by SID) to me. I had a few previous queries as well, and my challenge is still pending to be accepted. How about giving it a try.
[code]Best of Luck to YOU as well.[/code]

SLG
Sir Please Provide Me How Tomake Standing Order For A Works/ Factory Eng. Industry Engaging More Than 100 Employees Slg
From India, Belgaum
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.