No Tags Found!

Vijetha Kishore
Hi Gaurav,
Congratulations!!
I understand u r excited about getting on to work early and the pay too..
But understand that there are more areas in HR along with recruitment.
I suggest you have a thorough understanding of the plethora of good areas that u can exlpore rather than jumping at that offer.
Think long term are u keen about recruitment or just that the offer has come your way.Think big..
Good Luck for a great future..u first step matters a lot
Vijetha Kishore

From India, Panipat
bhushan_tripathi

Dear Gaurav,
CHR and Archana are right i myself am a fresh MBA and got an offer from a reputed lighting and luminaries company and a repured bank in my second semister with a similar package but my mom said that complete your studies first offers will keep on coming. if you are confident of your capabilites these offers will keep on coming when you complete the course. The industry today is such that there is no dearth of opportunities for anyone capable of performing and has the right skills and qualification to justify a profile.
Hence, I sincerely suggest that you complete your studies first and dont be in two minds about this because this it will affect your concentration levels in your studies as well. Keep calm be patient and remember that "patience always pays".
Regards,
Bhushan

From India, Mumbai
kunal
Hi Gaurav,
I also got some offers in the process my MBA course but all my HR Faculties and other experts told me to concentrate on my studies. we will get great offers and dont worry about the package who know's u may get more better package than know and a better job. so better concentrate on your studies
Best of the luck for your future
thanks
kunal

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.