Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Sage Bhrigu belonged to more than 5000 BC. Dr. Mrali Manohar Joshi is ver much present. Can you please tell which Universities in the world have astrology departments? For India you can check up the Handbook of Universities. Let us not talk in the air.
regards

From India, Delhi
PraveenIP

Sujatha,
Till date I had not even thought about checking even the zodiac sign of a candidate. It is certainly a very interesting topic. Let me check with the existing sun signs and see if the longest serving employees have any sign compatability with the Boss. It does sound interesting!!!!!!!
Praveen

From India
Samaira

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta,
True.
Hindu Mythology claims that Sage Brighu was the son of Bhrama.One of the first compiler of predictive astrology,he is said to hav compiled more than 500,000 horoscopes !
saying that Astrology is a hoax would not be totally correct.If we have to find fault,we should blame the bogus astrologers of this generation who have turned the ancient science into blasphemy.
But yes,
I agree that Astrology in a Professional Corporate set up is absurd.
Regards

From India
chatha
Hi All, Some of companies believe in this - horoscope math with interpersonal relationship. Regards, Chatha

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Every one is free to pursue his/her belief. But is there any cogent to ground for which it is to be adopted in your company? regards
From India, Delhi
garima_rawat
i guess ppl ..... it'll be real bad idea if u have a VIRGO employer and an ARIEN employee....whoah man its gonna b a big time problem in dere relations all da time.. but using dis criterion in de intervews doesn't seem 2 b such an amusing idea fr sure ..
so ppl plzz... say NO 2 HORO matchin as far as JOBS r concerned plzz..
GaRIma :P

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Welcome Garima. What is that which made you to post your first message on horoscope? Is it because it is too easy to express the opinion here? regards
From India, Delhi
Uday Kumar
It is very interesting to know the practice of recruiting employees on zodiac signs started :)
perhaps it is better to learn astrology rather than other subjects and i hope there might be some chances of egotic problems regarding which zodiac sign people will do more work. or who are most obedient like that... but i am sure non of the corporates definitely find non with all personalities..
Uday Kumar

puruhonda
hi nice to hear from you, that hiring could be based on horoscope. Then its better to have astrologer in every organisation, but then how do u recommed to hire an astrologer. :?: bye puru
From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Belief is above reason. Some are here who are ardent protagonists of astrology. Some are having inclinations to accept it.
Is there any cogent information in favour astrology? None has posted so far. But ardent protagonists as well as inclined ones will continue to be possessive of their beliefs. Mind set is unshakeble or at least logic has no strength to shake it.
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.