Sujatadarur
Hi you have suggested me to • Make use of RTI, PF Grievance Cell and PF Adalat to put pressure but where as I dont have any idea of RTI, pls make me understand
From India, Bangalore
vkokamthankar

In each PF Commissioner's Office, there is one officer designated to take care of RTI Act related applications. You can submit the application to this officer, quoting details of your PF Withdrawal Application and seek information regarding the status of your application. To know about, how to seek information under RTI Act, you may search on google.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
R.RAJASEKAR

There are three Government agencies involved in PF clearance. First PF Organisation, 2nd Indian Postal Service (Speed Post) and 3rd Bank Authorities (May be private). The PF authorities on your pressure, may send a letter to the other two agencies and keep quite on the issue and most probably they may advise you to follow. Though you can get the details from Bank, (since you are their customer), but you cannot get the reply from Post office as they are not responsible to the indidivuals. Please do not waste your time going behind all these agencies. Instead, the PF organisations are conducting adalat meetings on 10th every month. The applications forms can be had from the particular PF organisations till 5th of every month. File your grievances through PF Adalat. Please be availble on 10th and your case shall be attended by the PF commissioner.

Please note that the new cheque only be issued after 6 months from the date of the previous cheque if incase the PF authorities not able to trace the old one.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.