No Tags Found!

CHR

Hello AVS, Just a note - users can view all your posts by clicking on your profile and then clicking on "Find all posts by avsjai". There is no need for a listing of all your posts. Regards, Sid
From India, Gurgaon
avsjai

Hello AVS,
Just a note - users can view all your posts by clicking on your profile and then clicking on "Find all posts by avsjai". There is no need for a listing of all your posts.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]
The above suggestion is self explanatory and request all friends to follow it and there will not be any further listing.
@ SID (CHR): Thank you for your suggestion.

From India, Madras
bharathi_83

Good Morning sir.....................thanks for sharing .....excellent contribution ..............keep sharing ......take care .....have a happy weekend ahead :)
From India, Madras
avsjai

Hello AVS,
Just a note - users can view all your posts by clicking on your profile and then clicking on "Find all posts by avsjai". There is no need for a listing of all your posts.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]
Happy morning Maru.
The above message is self explanatory and I am grateful to you for your support in this thread so far.
Have a great day.

From India, Madras
avsjai

You are welcome Ramki. I always have a pleasure in sharing the thoughts with a friend like you. In fact I should thank you for the support you and other friends are extending to me. God bless you.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.