t_allan

I have improvised this ppt slightly. Hope it would be usefull to all. Please suggest me some new topics to work upon and upload. Regards Dr. Allan Thomas t_allan@rediffmail.com 9447051292
From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Body language pptx.pps (702.5 KB, 1988 views)

drnirmalsingh2011@gmail.com

Dr.allan thomos
it is very nice ppt covering the body language in a nice way. I think if you could make use of Nav ras ( nine gestures i.e. Anger, Love, anxiety, Horror, immotions, bravity, depression, happines etc) showing Gestures. Thanks a lot for the presentation. Keep it up please
Dr. Nirmal Singh

From India, New Delhi
dhruv.evangetech
Dear Allan,
In PPT nowhere it is mentioned "What is the right position to talk with others?" can you please share your thoughts on this. Can you please explain the right position & body language while attending an Interview???
Thanks in advance.
Dhruv

From India, Ahmadabad
TMBC
hi Allan, Great PPT - many thanks. Do you have any insights into body language across cultures? Surely it is different - for example - in Asia, the USA and Arab cultures? Regards Stella
From Germany, Munich
arunsais4
Hello friends,
Due to the problem of Job unsatification if someone have left job not getting another ,inspite geeting money is that is right or wrong if done like this than after leaving job how that person should take further steps to find a good job......
how he should present himself in the business world to get the job.....

From India, Jaipur
krishna shankar

Dear Allan, Thanks for sharing these educative PPts .May I request you to send some PPts on development & retention of talent. Thanks Air Cmde Krishna Shankar
From India, Mumbai
as_ashu31

Very nicely done .............
Thanks dear.............
For just fun.....Story of a trainer.........
Once a trainer was giving presentation in a seminar, as he was going on flawlessly on his topic suddenly a person stood up at that very moment and asked "sir would you mind telling me your name?"
The trainer replied"No...... absolutely not,my name is .........."
The curious man said "Thank you" and sat.
The trainer again started..............
"My dear friends life is full of these..... let me share a story ect... ect.."
"Sir..."again the curious man interr...............
To read the full story please click on the link
Wisdom from an idiot
Ashish paliwal

From India, Delhi
t_allan

Dear francis, Please let me know your exact requirement so that i may be able to help you. Dr. AT
From India, Kochi
Teen Squash
Hi I liked ur presentation very much. can u also pls upload some PPT’s on professional behaviour in a Corporate company ?
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.