No Tags Found!

PDPU
Respected Members, What should an employee do if the organisation where he is working does not upgrade him, even after his performance is outstanding? Regards, Green
From India, Ahmadabad
kamesh333

The concerned employee has to look in to the circumstances and if every thing is ok and the management is not willing to promote / upgrade then he has to approach the senior management and ask for the reasons. If he is satisfied ok or else better to try outside and quit.
Regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
kvs1963
Human-being nature is that ... whatever we talk and do, that is right and perfect, according to us. However, we will be able to satisfy our boss about our quality of work / efforts we put-in in that particular work. Ultimately, he has to realise our efforts and output. Some times, we need to change our working style according to our boss, wheher we like it or not. If we continue our efforts according to the direction of our boss without seeing the benefits, one day will definetely come either to upgrade our position or hike in salary, etc. Changing the Company is very easy, where you will face different kind of experience. Instead of changing the Company, we need to analyse our mindset / work style / results we are getting-in for the Department or Company and change wherever necessary. Then only, we can succeed in any Company or in any task we take up.
Regards,
(KVS)

From India, Delhi
PDPU
Thanks KVS for your guidance. In fact, I have already adopted all the measures you suggested, I am waiting for striking the hot iron. thanks & regards, Green
From India, Ahmadabad
Bhagyavati
Hi, Please can anyone help me out in preparing Appraisal Form for construction Industry? It’s Very urgency for me. Regards Bhagya Manager HR

Anonymous
Dear All I am Anand , working in a private company, Please let me know the Minimum Wages karnataka for the year 2012 - 2013 . Regards Ananda
From India, Bangalore
bappy_swain10

Dear Seniors My self Bappy Swain, Can anyone tell me the minimum wages of West Bengal 2012-13.
From India, Kharagpur
svsrana

green,
did u read the recent court ruling.
when a person is hired for a position, he is expected to do the job well and paid a salary commensurate with the JD.
period.
the onus is on the individual to learn new skills, courses, take initiative, be flexible and apply fresh for new jobs in the company.
this is what today's world is about "life long learning"...
simply adding years doesnt help.
the only demand placed on the company is if you are eligible for a new opening, they should not discriminate against you.
thats all.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.