k_chandra

Dear Friends,

This is the time for exams, be it board exams, university exams or competitive exams, Some job seekers are going for interviews also. In this important moments of one’s life, how to operate from the best of one’s being.

Believe in your power:

Whatever the target you have be it exam or interview, first understand that many people have also achieved excellence in that area, you have same kind of body and brain, so good news is that you can also achieve. So believe in your power. There are 3% of the people in this world influence rest 97% how their life should be, how the whole world need to operate. You have the same kind of hardware in your body at your disposal to achieve excellence as 3% influencing people achieved.

Feed positive affirmations:

Get yourself use the positive affirmations in yourself talk which will have positive impact and eliminate unnecessary fears.

 I prepare for exams/ interview based on the priority and need

 I put all my efforts and show up my internal power and focus on my studies

 I get desired results in my exams

 I get the __(best) rank in the entrance exam

 I achieve seat in to 10 colleges

 I get through interview and get a job in to 20 MNC

Imagination is power:

Whatever happens in this world happens twice. First in human mind (inner world), next in real world. Sachin Tendulkar does imagination of his next game before he actually play. There are number of eminent persons who imagine the results that produce well before it actually manifests. This imagination becomes a reality as it feeds your sub-conscious mind. So imagine what your greatest result of your exam/ interview.

Imagination Exercise:

1. Sit in calm, comfortable place where you will not be disturbed for next 30 minutes. Close your eyes, take deep breaths and release slowly. Do this for 10 times to calm your mind.

2. Imagine that you are preparing for exam/ interview. Imagine that you are preparing with lot of confidence and seeking clarity from teachers, friends, attending classes all that involved in your preparation.

3. Imagine the day of your exam/interview as if you are being assisted and wishes by your friends, family members and teachers. Listen what they are saying, feel the confidence, see the pictures. Imagine that you are going with lot of confidence as you prepared so well.

4. Imagine as if you are walking to exam hall with a wonderful smile on your face, joyfully writing the exams, taking additional sheets, completing it so well with great feeling of achievement. Feel the place provides you great energy from the confidence that took exam well.

5. Imagine that as if you got results and you are thrilled with excellent results that you achieved. Imagine that you shared your successful news with all parents, family members and friends. Listen to their wishes, feel that greatest happy feeling, see them celebrating your success, see how you look, how you breath, what you talk yourself when you achieved it now. Brighten that image, add wonderful music to that experience.

6. Do this exercise twice in a day, psychologically it helps you to be focused in your studies and condition your mind for greatest results. You can get same feeling whenever you do this small imagination exercise. Count from 5 to 1 and try to open your eyes.

Remember…

 Use positive affirmations. Avoid talking yourself “I don’t know whether I pass or not”. “I don’t know what rank I get”. This kind of thinking does not give clear signal to the brain. Ask “How should I prepare to get rank below 20”, “What is the best way to achieve 90% in my exams”

 Take care of your health. Sound mind lies in sound body. So eat simple, energetic and easily digestible food. Drink more water. Do physical exercise, breathing exercises, meditation and rest well.

 Think the best possible efforts that you can make at this moment. Don’t start new chapters. Just be confident and go ahead with preparation.

 Take exams are not your evils, use exams as an opportunity to show your best. Use exams as a flat form to express your inner strengths.

 Whatever the result, your result is not FINAL RESULT. Your result is the result of your ONE EFFORT. So develop positive and progressive attitude of taking action and accepting results as they are.

 Think “How can I show wonderful performance in my career graph through my exams?” and act at the level of possibility.

Have a wonderful days ahead….share your experiences of excellence with us.

*Please forward this article to those students you love. Please help tomorrow citizens be confident.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Exam Excellence.pdf (875.2 KB, 215 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.