annie1

Hope this helps! Password is : priflower
From United States, Houston
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Towards Excellence 2.ppt (4.90 MB, 4869 views)

Manojksharma
Cannot open the ppt by my system as it was stated that no text converter installed for this file. could u plz advise ???? Any how thanks for the post Manoj
From India, Jodhpur
H S Prasad
Hi Annie, Many thanks for sharing the ppts, great to know that you are going out to get more knowledge and are willing to share with all. warm regards, H S Prasad
From India, Bangalore
ruch
Hi Excellent ppt. I am working as a trainer in telecom sector so it is certainly helpful for me. However, the hyperlinks in the ppt are not working. Can u suggest something?
From India, New Delhi
Surinder Mohan
Hi annie
sorry I was unable to open ppt. I am also working as faclitator with pegasus institute for excellence bangalore. can you forward me on my e mail id
Warm regards& good wishes
Mohna

From India, Bangalore
Bibhu Prasad Das

Hi Can’t open the ppt as it is password protected. Will you please send it so that it serves the purpose? Regards BPDas
From India, Bhubaneswar
malcolmm
Hi, I am working on train the trianer program..Can you please forward training material on faciliation skills.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.