sirishakakarlapudi

Hi, Can anyone send me leave policy of any construction company as i am working on the policies .
From India, Vijayawada
prashant1314

The attachment I have downloaded from CiteHR hope the attachment will serve your purpose.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Leave_policy.doc (44.0 KB, 594 views)
File Type: doc leave_policy_607[1].doc (31.5 KB, 392 views)
File Type: doc leave_policy_1051_381.doc (77.5 KB, 347 views)

Bbhardwaj
Dear Members, Plz let us know which of the labour law is applicable to construction site with regard to grant of different kind of leaves. Thanks in advance. Regards, Bhawna Bhardwaj
From India, New Delhi
vishav
Hi, Can anyone send me leave policy (And Complsatory off rume) of any construction infrastructure company as i am working on the policies . __________________ Regards, VK Gulzar

kiruthiga subramanian
hi,
Can anyone send me leave application form, i'm workg in a manufacturing company so for salary calculation purpose i need to maintain leave forms. The standard hra, ea, conveyance, sa % i needed....... pls help me
Regards,
Kiruthiga.

From India, Coimbatore
suresh babu k
Hi,
Now I am working in Textile unit as a staff. Join Date: 26th of July. I availed 2days company holidays on 13th and 14th of this month. Our HR is telling, you were not eligible for that company holidays. Because, joined last month only. Is it correct? Do you have any policy related this?
Regards,
Suresh Babu K

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.