rkahuja00
Hello all. please help me to come out from the frustration of loosing my epf.

Actually i worked in xyz limited in Delhi from Nov.2004. I have signed on offer letter that all terms and conditions are accepted to me. Although this offer letter was printed on a plain A4 paper. I joined as junior engineer. As per this offer letter, i was required to execute a bond of Rs. 50.000 for serving the company for three years, although company never got this bond executed. EPF contribution started to be deducted. The training and probation period was for two years and it was not allowed to apply any job for the same period. i had higher qualification of B.tech and thus i applied for better jobs without informing the company as they would not forward my application as per the offer terms. I got a better job and i resigned in nov. 2005. My immediate two bosses have signed that resignation out of which my immediate boss made remark 'suitable reliever may be arranged if resignation accepted'. Meanwhile i joined new job and a new epf account has been created in this job. Now after more than 3 years my old company informed me that i have been terminated due to unauthorised absence. i want to seek your help as how can i withdraw my old epf amount without consent of the old employer as obviously they will not co-operate with me. Also i have not informed my new company about my previous employment. As per the offer terms of old employment three months notice period was required from my side and one month from employer side which i have not served as i had to join my new job immediately.

From India, Delhi
Sashisky
Hi I have a doubt, I had resigned from Mafoi on Dec 2009, by that time I didnt withdraw my PF due to my maternity. My query is , Is it possible for me to withdraw that amount now??
From India, Madras
pon1965

Yes, very much possible. Fill the forms and submit to PF office. In stead, you can transfer the PF if you are employed in another company. Ponraj
From India, Lucknow
Sashisky
Ya I am working now... Is it possible to transfer that amount??? But I had joined this company on April 2011 itself. Regards Supraja
From India, Madras
pon1965

Supraja, No issue. Submit Form 13 to your new employer for transfer. Approach your HR, they will guide you. Ponraj
From India, Lucknow
psdhingra

Wishful expectation in this world of corruption. You can wait and watch.

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Mr. Dhingra

This is only policy declared by our Government and it will be successful only on effective implemention by our great Officials. If they want they can settle the issue.

In Defence whoever leaving the service, they will stop deducting the PF for the last 2 or 3 months and at the last of day of service the Defence personnel whoever getting released, will be issued with a cheque of PF Emoluments and other benefits and within 7 days from the release he will be receiving the the Pay Pension Order (PPO) directly from his records office and on the very next month onwards he will get the pension.

Only requirement for settling the things properly is the dedicated workmanship and service minded people in the respective chair. In case of some minor mistakes also they should correct themselves and clear the issue then and there without any further delay in processing the papers for Pension and PF Settlement, will surely fetch the good result.

Nowadays we are seeing the change in the service of Banking industry comparing to that of 2 decades early. You have to wait in a lengthy queue to receive your own money, but nowadays you can enter in any ATM, insert your card and you will get the money in your hand within 1 minute. There is a terrific change in the attitude of the employees of Bank and their views regarding the customer has really changed and now you can see the Real Gandhian Philosophy started working. (In Earlier days in SBI Mahatma Gandhi's photo will be available and underneath the photo, there are some wording, We are here to serve for Customers and not the Customers are here to serve us, and so on........) But now only we are seeing the same attitude in the minds of employees of the Modern Banks. Still the traditional banks and their attitude are not changed.

But Mr. Dhingra, Let us expect some change atleast in this transitional period.

From India, Kumbakonam
psdhingra

Dear Bhaskar,
Everyday paper tigers, as policies, are issued by the authorities just to befool the gullible public and even its own employees, but, you cannot expect any change from the overly currupted machinery, which has to implement the change. If they are so serious about the welfare of the employees, why the Government doesnot make provision for stringent disciplinary action against such officials who willfully delay settlement of claims? What for the supervisory staff and mangement has been posted in PF offices, if they fail to manage timely settlement of the claims? Who makes them not to exercise their power to expedite the settlement of claims? Regular inspections are made by the higher authorities within the organisational offices, Statutory and Internal Audits are already there, CVC is already there, who has taken any action so far against any such official who delayed the settlement of claims of employees?
Anyway, let us see to what extent the orders get implemented?

From India, Delhi
sadrs1
Hi, my epf claim settlement is approved for both the forms, and the payment is under process and i received the sms also, can u or anyone tel me how many days it will take to credit in my account????? many thanks in advance
From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Once you receive an SMS from the PF Authorities about the process of PF Claim then it will take 1 month and you will receive two more SMS (one for PF amount deposit details and another for EPS amount deposit details in your designated SB Account).
All the best

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.