Rasha_Mussalam
Hi all,
I am doing my MBA thesis on Quality of Work life in call centre. Can anyone guide me and send any materials that can help me?
Appreicate your help. Please e-mail me on:
Thanks in advance

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Rasha_Mussalam
Thanks a lot.
I have already searched the cite and still I need more guidence on how to write my thesis about "A STUDY ON PERCEPTION OF QUALITY OF WORK LIFE AMONG CALL CENTER REPRESTNTATIVES in................". I need a suggested outline for this project. I have already decided to have a questionnaire and then analysis it . I need an assistance in writing the abstract , statement of the problem and the scope of the study.

Please advise me, any information provided will be a great help.

nashbramhall

Please tell me bit more about yourself: where are you studying, what's the project for, how long should the report be, etc. Also see my posts on links to MBA projects and Publishing papers.
If it is for an MBA project, I have given links to documents on Guidelines for MBA Projects; or you could search the web and find a few.
Abstract is something that you write after completing the project report and I suggest that you write a structured abstract (see my posts on Author Workshop). Or access www.emeraldinsight.com and see abstract of any articles.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
Rasha_Mussalam
Thank vey much again for you help :p.

I am an MBA students @ Preston University in the UAE. I suppose to complete my thesis before Sept. 2009.

Actually, I am attempting to measure the level of perceived Quality of work life of call centre representatives. Also to find out if quality of work life has any significant relationship with job related factors. I have chosen 5 factors: roles clarity, feedback and follow up system, working condition (technology & tools), Superior- subordinate relationship and Professional development. Are these factors sufficient or shall I include more factors? Which research methodology should I use, Shall I use a questionnaire? if yes, what are the questions?
Thank you and appreciate your help.

nashbramhall

Please see my posts on QoWL. There is also a post by Alan.bradshaw at citeHr. Or search the web. There are two questionnaires: one used by a hospital in the States and the other by QoWL project in UK. You could write to Alan Bradshaw and see if he will give a copy.
Best wishes
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.