No Tags Found!

Dr. P. Perumal
Dear Memebers,
Can any one help me to get a attendance format for students in a college.
The students will have 5 or 6 subjects,
want to mark present, absent, leave
need current month percentage present and cumulative(current + previous month) percentage
Please support me.... it is purely for a personal maintanace of teachers.....

From India, Namakkal
metaflex

Dear Dr. P. Perumal,
Share your email ID and I am preparing one excel sheet as solutions for your query. I mail on your ID
Format which is being prepared by me is easy to use but complex in designing. To explain you how to use the same, we need to communicate over telephone or chat on cite hr.
Regards
Manjay | <manjay@malaygauri.com> |+91 9810507200
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt. Ltd. | <www.malaygauri.com>

From India, Mumbai
metaflex

Dear Dr. P. Perumal,
I modified my first plan to make easy to use complex format. Now I have tried to make easy format.
You need to put the formula for monthly % and Cum %. If you face any difficulty then let me know formula which your college use then I will input the formula and resend it.
Attached is the format. If you need any modification as per your need, Inform me.
Regards
Manjay | <manjay@malaygauri.com> |+91 9810507200
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt. Ltd. | <www.malaygauri.com>

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Attendance.xls (181.5 KB, 415 views)

Gautam Shastry

Dr. P. Perumal,
I am the Dean of Jindal School of Management in Vadodara. I have devised a wonderful system over here, and I can help you with your problem on chargeable basis. (One time.) But would like to know more details like no. of hours, subjects, attendance taken for every hour or once a day etc. Please call me at 9825153903.
Gautam Shastry.

From India, Visnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.