No Tags Found!

sameerparanjape

Hi,
I am a labour law consultant practicing in pune since last 10 years. The advice given by Mr. Bharat is right. I may add that as your company is in delhi the provisions of Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 are applicable to you all. We have special enactment called M.R.T.U. and P.U.L.P. Act in Maharashtra for speedy justice in such matters. However in Delhi each of you can file individual complaints before the Government Labour Officer at Delhi u/s 2A of the abovementioned Act. If you have formed union you can also approach through the union. In my opinion your company is committing horrible 'Unfair Labour Practices' as defined under the Act. You will certainly get relief from the Government. If the matter can not be settled by the Government it is sent to the Industrial Court for adjudication. If you have any further query pl. feel free to ask
S.M. Paranjape, Advocate

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.