No Tags Found!

shashiranjanrai
Hello friends,
i need ur help since i had already submitted my form 13 & 10d but it was rejected on the ground that the same was not verified by the employer.subsequently, i had sent twice duly filled my forms for verification but neither they have verified nor they are replying to me. i had resigned from my job since 2008 and from april2011 i have been trying to settle my pf account(haridwar) presently i am based in delhi.
thanks,
SR Rai

From India, Mumbai
sanjayksri

Dear Shashi,
you have not mentioned in your post that why your employer is not replying, you my talk to your personnel/HR department for the same, after that you decide what to do?
seniors, please.......................
sanjay

From India, New Delhi
boss2966

Dear Shashi
As a matter of fact you must apply for withdrawal of PF in Form 10C and Form 19 and not in Form 13 & 10D. If your employer is not verifying then please get it verified with any nationalised Bank where you are holding the SB Account and directly submit to the PF Commissionerate where your company account is maintained, alongwith a copy of your Pass Book first page where your Photo and account details are available and your service/experience certificate duly issued by your previous employer.
The PF Commissionerate will get the details of your form 5 and form 10 from your employer and pay your PF amount in your account and for that you will get the confirmation SMS also to your mobile if you mention your Mobile No in the Top of the PF & EPS claim form.
Wish you all the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
shashiranjanrai
Bhaskar sir,
thank U very much for ur quick & valuable response. i hope i can settle my pf acct. now. infact the cause is not the form19 & 10c but absence of responsible HR person in the prev. orgn.
SR RAI

From India, Mumbai
vaishnavikanthan

Subject:Salary and offer Letter
Dear Boss,
my frd hav faced a problem in offer letter.
She is working as a Hr executive for last 1month.she got a offer letter but in that offer letter they are mention only "executive".
now a days executives in all the jobs.they r nt clearly mention and also thay re said salary is 7000rs but in that offer letter mentioned only 6500rs.
my frd is very confused, So kindly tell what to do?in that suituatuin
that peoples are asking sign in that xerox copy of offer letter
So kindly help me

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Vaishnavi Please instruct your friend to go to that office and discuss with the HR Department instead of discussing with others and get the issue resolved.
From India, Kumbakonam
vaishnavikanthan

Dear Bhasker,
That is the problem office is in bangalore but she is working in tamilnadu.
And she is also send mail about offer letter and salary,but no body cant reply for that mail.
Regards,
Vaishnavi

From India, Madras
xela

Also i have a doubt ?
I have cancelled my PF and completed all the formalities in my previous company.
When can i expect the payment ?
Can anyone give me what is the exact period for this process.
Thanks

From India, Madras
Mohd Azher

Dear Xela,
Refer to your query, have you submitted Form 19 & 10 C along with relevant documents duly signed by authorized signatory and submitted the same in RPFO/SRO office of your area concerned.You will receive the amount with in 30 days directly deposited in your Bank Account by PF Authorities. Now you will Know the status in Online to click Know your claim status from the website of EPFO.
Regards
V R RAO PULIPAKA

From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Dear Vaishnavi
Nowadays there are more offers available in Pondy and in Chennai itself. In the initial stage itself the company is not maintaining the fidelity then what is the fun of joining in such company. If there is some real problem and if the HR is responding properly then you can have faith on that company. Here as per your wordings the HR is not responding over phone or any email. Then joining in that company will not be advised.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.