No Tags Found!

dpray

Shweta,

While talking on MBA i don't think employers thesedays prefers a candidate who had done his/her MBA in correspondence. Better to opt for a part time MBA from one of the reputed institute. When you said that clearing MBA from ICFAI is tough it clearly suggests that you want a degree without any efforts, you just want a stamp of MBA degree, thats fine.But, in anotherway you also want a good job on the basis of your MBA degree, here is the question how it is possible if you want just a MBA stamp rather than a degree with knowledge.

If you really want to get a good job with a good firm and you want to get that job on the basis of your MBA degree then my suggestion is to go for these institutes.

1. IMI- New Delhi

2. LBSIM- New Delhi

3. Amity Business schools

4. ICFAI

5. FMS-New Delhi- Part time MBA is the best one

6. GGSIP University-New Delhi - part time MBA: It can be second best choice.

7. IMT- Gaziabad- Good one

and other top institutes offering part time programmes, like MDI Guragon,AppeJay school of mgt,IIT-Delhi, FSMT etc.

Thanks

Dev

From India, Gurgaon
nanko_hr

ISBM ( INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT) is the best way for distance course in MBA IN HR.
I M ALSO DOING MBA HR FORM SAME INSTITUTE.
PLACEMENT'S COMPANY'S ARE GOOD.
IF U NEED MORE INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONATCT ME
WARM REGARDS
SAGAR

From India, Kochi
jampaks
Hi,
What's the reason for enrolling in the MBA?
You will need to ascertain what direction your career should take and then base your decision on it!
Please do not make a hasty decision which may not be reversible in the future!
All the best!!
Regards,
Pankaj

From India, Delhi
ANITHA.B.M
HI SEND ME SAMPLE RESUME . I HAVE DONE MBA IN HR & MARKETING. PLZ REFRAME MY RESUME
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ani_173.doc (78.5 KB, 124 views)

das.utsav
I have done my MBA from ICFAI in HR (full time) and believe me the curriculum is the best in the industry. I have completed my course last month and looking for a job that matches my profile. Can anyone please show me some light in this regard?
From India, Calcutta
rashmi.bhardwaj

Hi shweta,
Its really nice to know that you want to do MBA , and I can understand the confusion of selecting the best out of many alternatives.
Shweta i would suggest you to go for Guru jambheshwar university, Hisar.This is also a good university,and as you have a different educational background , you would be able to clear the exams by putting
little efforts.This university provides flexible program for students who want to continue their studies through correspondence.If you have some doubts regarding this you can visit their site.Further I am also giving you the contact number of their study center in Chandigarh which is ( 0172-2667771). You can get the relevant info.by calling at this no.
Think wisely...All the Best. :lol:
Rashmi

From India, Ludhiana
Naresh-Husys
Hi Swetha,
There is some excellent program from HR from Husys, Please refer to husys.net for more information or call on 040-65195632 for more details
Regards,
Naresh

From India, Hyderabad
vivebs2218

Hi Shweta,
The best option would be to get it from XLRI/IIM etc which offer PG certification courses through Hughes Direcway -- www.dwge.com
These are purely based for working professionals who do not have time for full time learning. The best option in these is that you would get the advantage of being from Top MBA colleges and indepth knowledge on the best HR practices and their applicablity.
They have learning centres across India and you need to attend classes either in evening or morning or weekends, The best part is that all the classes are online and are taught by top faculties. And at the end of the course you will have a program in the campus which is again part of the curriculum.
Happy learning :wink:
Warm Regards
Vivek

From India, Bangalore
amritajh
Hello sweta
I am very young to this community, but i can tell you that after completing MA in sanskrit you should go for m.phill and phd .but you are matured enought to decide the best university .
And you can also go for m.phill course directly in hr if my knowledge is not wrong ,pls check it once

amritajh
Dear Members
hello! i have some confusions can ayone help me please .
I have joined MBA ICFAI PART TIME i.e evening classes and am working in head office of health & glow clinic as a front desk executive ,though my job profile does not include anything related to front desk but i have been designated as such and now am in confusion that after completing my mba does my current job profile obstructs for getting a hr position in a good company

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.