No Tags Found!

Ilyas Hungund

Dear Siva,
First of all you need to make an entry in accident register and report to ESIC local office about accident on Form 16, along with that submitt Declaration Form and Form 86 declaring confirmation of employment of that person from the employer, letter from employer showing his salary packing per month, after recieving all this documents the Manager will immediately issue insurance number and TIC to that employee and treatment will be give to that person immediately.
Ilyas Hungund.

From India, Mumbai
Ilyas Hungund

[QUOTE=Ilyas Hungund;1348375]Dear Siva,
First of all you need to make an entry in accident register and report to ESIC local office about accident on Form 16, along with that submitt Declaration Form and Form 86 declaring confirmation of employment of that person from the employer, letter from employer showing his salary packing per month, after recieving all this documents the Manager will immediately issue insurance number and TIC to that employee and treatment will be give to that person immediately.
Ilyas Hungund.

From India, Mumbai
mamta.jan21@gmail.com
If employees join in Ist August 2011, can he will take the benifits from the esic. secondly can he take the esic leave cash benfit ?
From India, Delhi
sharma sunil

Hi Mamta,
I would like to inform you that if employee join in Ist August, 2011, then s/he will be entitled for ESI benefits, but they will not entitled for any kind of leave cash benefit from ESIC.
As per ESI Act, 1948 if any employee who has contributed for nine months in ESIC then s/he will be entitled for ESI Cash benefits. Suppose if any one joining on 5th January, 2011 then ESI cash benefit will start on 5th October, 2011.
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma
Sr. Executive HR
V3S Group

From India, New Delhi
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Dear member, the present wage limit for coverage under ESI Act, 1948 is upto and including Rs. 15000/- per month. The term 'wages' has been defined under said Act. However, for exemption, Overtime is not to be considered.
2. Further details etc. regarding coverage and how to calculate the terms 'wages' can be seen and downloaded from the website of ESIC.

From India, Noida
Sk.Samdhani
Dear sir gud mrng...
I have only ESI NUMBER, I dont have ESI card or pehchan card,my father is suffering from back pains etc...
We want join in esic hospital, how to this joining procedure.
Pls suggest me. Urgently reply pls

From India, Hyderabad
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, please enquire from your concerned department viz.-HR regarding your ESIC Pehchan Card and also Family Card. It is the employer or his official, who usually collect the same from appropriate Branch Office of ESIC to which you are attached. If you or your employer have not initiated action to obtain said Pehchan Card and Famil Card, then you can start necessary action to obtain such cards so that there are no obstacles/difficulties in your getting benefits including medical facilities.

2. Pehchan Card/Family Card is a must in order to claim any benefit under ESI Act, 1948 and rules/regulations framed thereunder. Without a valid Pehchan Card how the authorities can differentiate between entitled or non-entitled persons ?

3. However, you can request your employer-HR or whatsoever, the same is named to issue you a Form (number and name may be available to said officials) duly completed certifying that you are a covered employee and entitled for medical benefit alongwith your family members. I feel, on the basis of that completed form indicating therein the name of your father as one of your family member, he will be in a position to obtain medical benefit from appropriate ESI Hospital or ESIS dispensary to which you are attached.

4. It will also be more appropriate and better, if you visit your appropriate Branch Office of ESIC to which you are attached and discuss the issue and procedure to be followed in situation as mentioned by you.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.