SANDY BEAR

Hello! Thanks, Can you suggest the thumb rule to claim compensation/penelty...suffered mental tension, harassment, agony, loss of career, unemployment 1. Pending salary since last for > Four months. 2. F& F settelement since >Two months. 3. expenses incurred in pursuing the matter .
From India, Lucknow
MUDIT SATYADEEP
Daer Sandy, You have a very genuine problem,try to gather as much information about the rule and regulation followed in your comapny and thooughly study your appointment letter, find out the clauses against those you can fight with the company.well my dear friend I think you cannot go to labour court because you are not workmen, either you have to prove yourself as a workmen. In our indian law there is a flexibility that you dont need a lawyer to fight the case,why dont you yourself prepare a legal notice get it signed by the notary and send to your company.Make sure there are no false charges and you have all the proofs ready to fignt the case. Regards, Mudit Stayadeep
From India, Delhi
SANDY BEAR

Dear Mudit, Thanks for updateing. What can one do against the company sitting mum since last 3 months. Ok If I proceed as per your suggestion what is the procedure to be followed.If co.dosent reply then what next?...... Kindly Suggest. Regards. Sandy
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.