Sumit_Ashu
Dear Friends,
Anybody can explain me that How many types of leaves in any company? How to keep the records of leaves? Is CL & EL are payable or EL and SL are payable?
actually i am getting confused about keeping and understand the leaves funda?
Anybody can help me out?
Regards
our Friend

From India, New Delhi
K.SYadav

Dear
First you have to expalain that you are asking for factory or Shop/coomm Est, however pl note the detail of EL/SL/CL as per Acts applicable
S. No Leave Factory Under Shops Act
1. EL 15 EL/year 18 EL/Year
(oneEL per 20 working Days) (one EL per 20 employement days)
2. CL 7 in a year 7in a year
3. SL 7 in a year 7 in a year
For detail you should read the Act ----

From India, New Delhi
Rahul Chhabra

Dear Sumit_Ashu,

1. As per the Shop and Establishment act/and Factories Act, there are three kinds of leaves entited to an employee i.e. Earned Leave (aka Privilaged Leave), Sick Leave and Casual Leave. There are some modification in these central laws and the state laws overtake them.

For Ex: The UP shops and establishment acts says that an employee is entitled to 15 EL as compared to 18 EL descripbed by the shops and establishment act.

2. To keep a track of the same, implement a Leave policy. Use can use various formats for the same and u can get the same on citehr.

3. If an employee has leave balance, and his leave is approved by his reporting manager then there is no money deducted for that leave. There are 2 conditions, first the employee should have leave balance and the leave should be approved. In case of Sick Leaves, the employee should furnish a medical certificate if the medical leave exceeds 1 day.

Though only Earned Leaves are encashable or can be transferred to the next financial year.

Regards,

Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
srika rani
hi i am not able to understand .could u plz explain me in detail regarding leave funda. regards srika
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.