No Tags Found!

arundavidraj

Hi friends, i am having some doubt abt bonus. nw deepavali is comming,my company is calculating bonus. in that bonous pf & Esi deductions must or not pls tell me
From India, Coimbatore
kvjraghunath

Dear Arun
Your Question is not clear enough to respond, provide more details or see the below link, you can get more information on bonus and other act also.
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
All the best
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Vijayawada
ashish24sahrma

I think the attached file regarding amendment in Payment in Bonus Act will answer your question. Regards, Ashish
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Payment of Bonus Act amendment 2010.pdf (76.5 KB, 346 views)

R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Plz go through definition of 'salary or wage' as provided by sec. 2(21) of Payment of Bonus Act, 1965.
With Regards,
R.N.KHOLA II LL & IR I
Skylark Associates I Gurgaon I Haryana I

From India, Delhi
ravindra watve

Dear Members,
I am working in HR profession for more than three decades. I have intereviewed no of candidates during my tenure, reached conclusion that our education system is inadequate to supply rerquired skill set of manpower in diferent professsion. You can get the inofrmation on net but unless it is digested information can not get convereted into knowledge.Therfore, it is my earnest request to all juior colleague in this profession that at least go through concise law books like employer's guide. These books shall provide basic info.Which will defintley avoid such basic discssion.
Regards!
RDW

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.