No Tags Found!

human-resources-kubs
Dear colleagues, Greetings.
I am an HR in a company in Tamil Nadu, we are into General Engineering. I would like to know what the pay scale (minimum and maximum as per the grade for each position) need to be followed.
Example - machine operator. If someone having 3 years experience, he will have the starting salary and someone who is 10 years can have much better salary.
Like this for other designations too - like, supervisors, managers, engineers etc

Thanks, Saseendran

From India, Trivandrum
alok-singh1

Dear Saseendran,

For new joiners you have to follow and pay applicable Minimum wages/ Engineering Wages i.e Skilled, Semi-skilled, Un-skilled. (Minimum wages can vary from State to State).
Please note that employer must maintain registers and records of the minimum wages to be paid to the employee.

For other Designation i.e: Supervisors, managers, engineers, you can arrange salary survey, because a salary survey is a standard method of finding out what other organizations pay for specific positions or job categories.

human-resources-kubs
Thanks Mr Alok. How do a survey, you mean using third party? Regards, Saseendran
From India, Trivandrum
alok-singh1

Dear, Salary Survey related Topic/Formats are available at same you can search at search bar.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.