sriramwarrier

Dear Members, Anyone can give me lead on the institutes or trainers providing elementary / advances courses in Transactional Analysis (Location : Chennai)
From India, Mumbai
Vijay Ramasamy
Dear Sri
I dont know about the institutes but you can do self study through books and net videos.
Transaction Analysis Concepts are very easy but when it is applied in the situation matter more.
All the Best!!!
VJ

From India, Madras
sriramwarrier

Dear Ansari,
Thanks for the link (they provide similar courses in Kerala)
Vijay, I have followed TA through books and videos for last few years and been successful in putting it into practice in personal and professional life . I am specifically looking for institutes who conduct courses for individuals in TA (in chennai)
Mr. John, There are innumerous courses specifically for TA (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced), but been trying hard to find a good one in chennai.
Thanks for all
still awaiting for the right lead

From India, Mumbai
binomathew11

Hi Sriram:
You may get in touch with Dr.Susan George, here is her contact details:
Phone 91 44 24950398 or 91 9840123048
Email
International Transactional Analysis Association
Regards,
Bino

carlshanan
Dear Mr.Sriram Greetings, Pls find attached the detail Mr.Suriya Prakash, TA advanced trainer. and his contact telephone no is MOBILE: +91 99420 81078 Regards, Shankar Naryan

Prafulla K Acharya

Dear Mr. Warrier,
I have been conducting TA training of 3 hours, one day, two day or three day programmes for last over 30 years in various large and medium size organizations.
The books you know I follow are "Games People Play", "I Am Ok, You are OK",and many more such best selling books available everywhere in cities. I show three videos of half an hour each prepared by Sharu Rangnekar in two or three day programmes.
Incidentally I am at IIT-Madras during April 9-11 while travelling to USA for 6 months. I am a consultant licence holder of HumaNext LLC, NJ/USA and will attend one event there during June next.
I shall be happy to share with you in Chennai during the 9-11 April days if you are free and it is convenient to you.
Regards,
Er. Prafulla K Acharya, Ph.D. in HRD & Mgt ( IIT-Kgp ), Retd Director of NPC, India
, cell 09437022040

From India, Bhubaneswar
incad
Hi I used to conduct TA based Communication. It is two days training programme with Organisation Role Play on TA. I am based at Chennai and this programme is very successful with corporates. If interested, can send you material.
With kind regards
DR. J. VASANTHAKUMARI, MA,M.Sc.MBA, Ph.D.
INCAD
CHENNAI

alidll
hey guys
I am a MBA student. I am going to write 3000 words about strategy a company (doesn't matter which company) in term of HRM and also 3000 words abour strategy of a company in term of IT(information technology)
who can help me? thankssss so muchhhhh ;)

From Netherlands, Zwolle
rangaji

As BINO has said, Ms SUSAN GEORGE is the bset person in Chennai as of now conducting regularly recognised TA certification course. I strongly recommend.
TA Study circle meet every month 2nd FRIDAY by 6.30 PM at NAHAR HALL, DESABANDHU PLAZA, next to SUNDARAM TOWERS , 46 WHITES ROAD, ROYAPETTAH, CHENNAI.
You can meet Ms SUSAN there also.
cheers,
vranganathan
nlp master practitioner
chennai

From India, Madras
Balaraman
Transactional Analysis Training
I have been offering both basic and advanced programmes in TA since 1990, both in Tamil and English,
If you are interested, please contact me at: Mobile: 919444014524 or Mail:
Prof P Balaraman

From India, Pondicherry
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.