No Tags Found!

rashmi. bharani@gmail. com
dear frnds,
i m rashmi pursuing mba final yr so i need to do a project so i need a suggestion from u ppl on which topic i can do my interns n which company is good for it ?
But as per my interest i wanted to do on the topic \"industrial psychology \"
plz help me out .

From India, Bangalore
umalme

If your college has given you special topic then your job is difficult now whether every company would allow you to do the internship in that topic. First finding a company is sweating task. But you have interest in topic you can choose any creative topic not necessarily psychology. I have simple and native suggestion is "Employee first job in his career" Best of luck for your career.....
From India, Delhi
kvmksrinivas

Hi friend,

I appreciate your idea for going for project on "Industrial Psychology". It will be prudent if you could touch upon all the aspects of an industry and studying industrial psycholgy must be from the angle of understanding the psychological aspects of personnel at various grades and various hierarchial levels. Vividly industrial psychology allows you to u/s how an employees feels about his/her organisation and allingns the role play to his/her job description. In the process he/she u/s how colleagues, peers, subordinates and the superiors deal with each other in pursuit of organisational goals. Team building, group dynamics are the few aspects which needs to be understood and managerial competencies, people oriented organisational culture, value system, allignment of self-vision and goals to company-vision and goals and filfilling one's own responsibilities to actualise these mission of the company.

At micro level, i.e. at individual employee level, we can study, motivational schemes, reward and recognition, performance management, inter-personal communication system, knowledge forums, study of various policies regarding, commitment, system, culture building in the organisation. You can interact contract labour, or study in depth the manpower planning, statutory obligations, compliance of ISO standards, etc.,.. and in one word the scope of Industrial Psychology is very wide and you would develop as a hardcore HR professional if you objectively learn the aforesaid aspects. As per me people management by studying the people's psychology is the essence of whole study which is the rarest of the rarest factor of production which needs special skills to study about. Drawing inferences from your study would give you clarity on your project. Framing questionnaire is not only easy but interesting in this topic.

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours.

Regards.

kvmk srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.