No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I'm 22 a youngest manager in one the worlds leading retail chain in india operating a B2B concept.

I have completed a year with the organisation. I hv got a rating of 4 out of 5 in annual appraisal. And I'm the only one who received 4 rating in my club as said by my BU- HR. I was extremely shocked and felt disappointed when i gone through my letter of increment. I got a exact hike of 7 %. And it was much lesser than my mates who received a rating of 3*

When I discussed with my market HR below details was the response i received.

*^The org rewards philosophy does not have a standard percentage for a particular rating.. it depends on the current comp, percentile bucketing as well..

I will talk more when i call u, in a meeting currently.. Your performance has been very good and your passion and comittment to work is unparallel..*^

Is this my mistake of being in a higher comp? And it really hurts after putting a year of hardwork and away from for an year.

And it pains a lit when i get mocked by co mates fo mr what i got and im from chennai working in indore.

Please suggest what im suppose to do ahead in this situation.

From India, Thrissur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.