indu 182

Hi
I am a Housekeeping service provider ( contractor) agency. We are giving salary to our staff by bank and provide them detail of wages. At our one site it is condition of tender to get sign wages sheet from employees. But every month employees create problem while signing the wages sheet resulting my payment get stuck. This they do deliberately. We can not fire them as they are working since 20-30 years at the same site.

My question is - is it mandatory to get sign wages sheet when you are giving salary through bank? If yes than what is the solution to handle this issue. Union at the site promote this kind issue in spite of resolving the matter.
Client ( PSU company) is also helpless they always ask me to maintain good relation with the union. Employee at the site are very violent and always ready to fight.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.