sasipdrs
Dear Folks,
My sincere advise is don't do Sap course in unauthorized center. its Totally waste you dont get placements and it waste of time and money only.
If you really want to Do it in a authorized center.

From India
Joyee
Dear All,
What about FutureSoft Training Institute (Welcome to Futuresoft) for SAP HR? They are charging Rs. 40K for 3- 4 months course? I have 3 yrs of experience in HR.. Now planning for SAP certification.. Please suggest..
Regards
Joyee

From India, Calcutta
vrushali saraf

Hi naveen
u are absolutely right.even many mba colleges are there in society but how many of them realy providing 100% placement. Even I am interested for sap. I have a query. What is the right way to do this course either regular classroom or online? With job i cant go for regular course.Do online course has some limitations?

From India, Mumbai
rrashve
hello every one,
if you are looking for good training institutes in bangalore check out with Eikon Technoloiges.
they provide you a excellent training and placement also, if interested contact the below mentioned number.
Bhansali towers
#1034/a 1st floor,
26th main jayanagar 4th t block
bangalore -50

From India, Bangalore
ajaygaekwad01

Hi Can sap is better for futre as carrer and how can i take online training FOR SAP, pls suggest me any Institute
From India, Pune
amit2k97
About SAP Business One ERP Solution
SAP Business One is affordable, easy-to-use business management software designed specifically for small and midsize businesses. It enables enterprises to manage their critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financials, all in a single integrated system. With SAP Business One, enterprises can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of their business, so they can respond to customers faster and grow their business more profitably.
SAP Business One Solution Consultant Certification Programs
Training Programs
S.N. Program Code Training Program Description
1 SBOTP01 Regular SBO classroom training & certification • 80 Hours classroom training
• SAP Business One Training Kit
• SAP Business One Certification
• Timing: 3 hrs per day
• 100% Placement Assistance
• Fees: INR 75,000 (Including 12.36% Service Tax)
• Payment Term: 100% Advance Payment (Registration Fee : INR 20,000)
2 SBOTP02 W

From India, Lucknow
narmatha.n

Hi Ms Mamta,
Myself Sunil Pujari.. I want to build my career in SAP PP, but is that ok.. Bcoz no one know when the Market value of SAP software get down...
In Market already there was lots of Softwares but yet they are not in use...
Actually I want to know.. BCoz i have to try for Education Loan for SAP Course.. And is that worth to invest in SAP Course...
Please suggest me...
Thanking you,
Sunil N. Pujari

From United States, New York
dhana.lakshmi
Hai all,
Greetings of the day,
I am lakshmi naidu,having exp into hr recruitment /admin.....so pl help me out with the available opptunities.......or suggest me few core hr training institutes.......which has 100% placements......

Thanking you all,
Regards,
s.Lakshmi naidu

From India, Mumbai
sapbpc
Nice blog and thanks for sharing your information. Learn communals provide the high-quality online courses training to the students like android, BPC, java, SAP, Tableau, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Salesforce etc. http://sapbpconlinetraining.in
From India, Hyderabad
haffy.cox
Hi Annu,
I was looking for SAP training courses myself but they were very expensive my team manager guided to me this website which helped a lot to prepare myself to give exam, it might help you as well.
www.cert-express.com

From United%20Kingdom, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.