madhavisutar

Dear Friends, Pls help me. My Brother is working in MNC company. One girl is blackmailing him emotionally. Her character is not good. Pls Help us........... Regards, Madhavi
From India, Mumbai
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

yeah lots of girls are doing such things nowadays very sad state , one of my neighbours committed suicide because of this emotional blackmailing.
From India, Madras
madhavisutar

Sir,
First thing she is a characterless girl. My brother is so simple minded person. He don't want to merry with that girl. but she and her family member are forcing on my brother to merry. She is sugar patient.
Tell us ... What we hv to do? :(

From India, Mumbai
V. Balaji

Dear Madhavi,
Your post lacks facts. Nobody can blackmail anybody. Can a neighbour or some person staying in your opposite house blackmail you to marry him/her, or pay some such and such money to them unless you have done something which unethical that you expect not to be disclosed, etc.
In order to blackmail, what your brother did at the first instance? Let him be timid person or strong person, that is the matter now.
that is what I am asking you, what strong points (or weak points of your brother) that she keeps with her to blackmail your brother? If you come out with these facts, probably someone in this forum can help you.
Balaji

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Dear MADHAVI,
1. ask your brother to suggest her for a counselling center.
let her take psychological treatment.
2.or else recommend your brother to approach a counselor / psychologist to express his situation.
they will guide him how to handle the situation.
3. worst case make your brother collect evidence of her blackmail. this is your brother life so he has the rights to live as what he wishes. according to indian constitution no one has legal rights to influence other human being towards their wish. so your brother can totally disconnect the network with that girl. for Eg( migration, change of contacts...etc.)
samson.

From India, Madras
vedvyash

Hello friends,
This is CITE HR, we are discussing HR Issues, not personal problem / affairs. So please stop this type of discussion. Dear Madhvi, such discussion discussed with your family & friend circle. Please ignore this type of discussions.....

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Dear Madhavi,

We brainstorm on official and professional matters. Hence , pardon my ignorance on an event like this. However, I have few suggestions for you if you may want to consider:

Stop labeling the girl in question. The more you call her bad and tag her with terrible adjectives, the more you are scaring yourself. Stay focused on what you need to resolve and let go off any judgement.

Once you have freed yourself from the victim-mentality, figure out what you can or you cant. Acknowledge every limit to which you cant stretch. Count everybody whom she can influence and create a greater pressure on your family.

Strengthen your brother. You cant be calling this situation repeatedly bad in front of him. This needs to be worked out. Stay positive when he is around.

Once you are sure of your brother's strength to combat the outcomes, have an open dialogue with him. Let him know that no matter how dire the situation becomes, you all will stick around him. Free him from judging himself.

Make sure you are letting the girl know that her blackmailing have no effect on you or your family. Claim your strength back, slowly through this.

I announce, my suggestions are one-sided . Hence will have only a limited impact. You have shared what she is doing. Unless you share what your brother did to instigate her to this situation, no solution can be worked out.

Finally, every situation in life is a chance. By all means, avoid tagging it to be bad. No matter how crazy this drives you, choose to stay centered. In no time this will all get resolved. You choosing the least resistance will create lesser toxins for you. The choice remains yours.

From India, Mumbai
madhavisutar

Sorry for Replying Late..............
Actually here is so many professional person so i though anybody help me for this issue legally. I wanted to know is there anyone act for this issue so i want to discuss with u...... Nothing more than that........
Sorry Again.........
and thanks for replying..........

From India, Mumbai
imok

well for legal help.. you might approach local police if issue is really serious...
but you've to ask your brother if he did something extreme with that girl which is now turned into blackmail... check your bro for reason than act accordingly..
and do believe me our law support females on priority if it it comes to harassment..
try to sort out with family meeting

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.