skhadir

Dear All,
I too have plenty of e-books and audio and video material on various topics.Believe, I had spend more than 5years to gather these materials from various sources. I am planning to share with the educational institution where i shall be working in the nearest future.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
mysoresrinivas

Hello Dhanraj
Can you pleas mention your nominal fees for the DVD's you have as part of collection.
You can be fair and reasonable.
How many DVD's you have and what it cost per DVD , do let me know
This will help trainers, teachers and students in a long way rather than seaching in the net.
I hope many other Citehr members will also come forward like this.
It is helping others and needy and expand the friendship network
Taking this opportunity to wish you alla happy 2013
Srinivas

From India, Bangalore
mysoresrinivas

Dear All,
It is indeed nice that some members ar keen to share the collections.
All the members must come forward to have some exchange mechanism in sending the CD/DVD
The efforts of Mr Peer is laudable and what a terrific person doing yoeman service.We need to inculcate his habit.
While each one have their own collection, knowledge spreads and the individuals treasure trove will expand by many folds.
Members are requested to reciprocate and send their views
Any member coming forward , I am prepared and can be approached . Asolutely free service/reciprocation basis
Cheers
Srinivas

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.