123pandu
Hi friends, Can anybody tell me the institutes which are offering PhD program me in hr in INDIA and also tell me the eligibility criteria.
From India, Hyderabad
amisha_uk786

Hi!
National Education Management offers Phd/Doctorate prog through Distance learning, wherein you can study & work simultaneously.
Again this institute is affiliated with UKAS-United Kingdom Accrediation Services, their certifications are valid world wide & they offer an option of 105 different specializations.
They also provide placement assisstance after completion of your prog.
You can get more details on the website National Education Management || College of Management || Ahmedabad Gujarat India or u can also contact Amisha 9768647814 for more information.

From India, Mumbai
flexibleresources1
Beginning with the orientation of new employees, HR training and development also includes job-skill training. As jobs evolve and change, ongoing retraining is nec- 12 Section 1 HR Management—Strategies and Environment essary to accommodate technological changes.
From India, Pune
anil.arora

Greetings to all,
I would like to update something about PhD and i believe that can help to all of you interested people here..
Where Do I Start MY Research and How? is the most important question for all of you (Student-PhD) out there and can get the answer and help by going through the group where i have updated these information and answered this question...
Home > Social Groups > HR Groups > Phd Support team-HR
http://citehr.com#gmessage25350

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.