HRakash

Dear Respected Members, I have been assigned to think of new initiative to be implemented for my Corporate Staff. The initiative can be related to either Health, Education, Training, Employee Welfare, etc. Previously, initiative taken by my senior was that all members will wear Office Cap every Monday.
I need to come up with a new initiative beneficial for my employees but at the same time must be at zero cost. This is because management will not bear any costs involved. Request your suggestions please.

From India, Delhi
Your Friend

Wearing office cap every Monday, really? I am not happy with this idea.
Anyway, with no cost and current situation, you can do following
1. Ask your senior technical people to conduct online session for your employees or if you know any expert who can conduct webinar for your company for free. Same way you can get some motivational speakers who conducts sessions.
2. Conduct some online games in which employee's and their families can be involved.
3. Nutritionist session will with QA.
4. If your company have some Insurance policy ask that insurance co. to arrange a free health check up for your employees.
5.Meditation session.
Hope it helps.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.