nipuna

Dear all,
First of all I would like to thank you all for providing an extraordinary platform for all HR people where we can share all our concerns and get the feedback.
I am associated with citeHR since 2007 and it has supported me a lot in framing my career.
This question comes in my mind just out of curiosity. Presently I am a contributing member, some of our friends here are follow member, some are moderators, super moderators.
I just want to know that how it is been decided or what is the process followed to keep members in the specific categories.
Thank you in advance.

From India, Delhi
nipuna

Dear Moderators, Hope any of the moderators will reply on my query...
From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Hi, I believe you must share these things with CHR directly via PM and certainly you will get response by him and answers of your questions soon. Take Care! Best of Luck,
From India, Gurgaon
nipuna

Hi Anil, thanks for the response. I was not aware about the CHR. Also can you share his PM to me so that atleast I can get my answer. Thanks in advance....
From India, Delhi
anil.arora

I have forwarded your query and concern to him for now, but as you are one of the oldest members of CiteHR I believe you must have known about CHR and familiar with rules and regulation of Cite.Co or how to reach a member via PM.
Well with the closing of this, I would like to know something more from you and request you to answer the following:
a) As you are an old member of CiteHR, would you like to share with us your experience with CiteHR?
b) how about your engagement and contribution to CiteHR?
c) have you ever tried to know the rules and regulations of CiteHR?
d) how many times you have communicated with moderators and other senior members of CiteHR?
e) how many times you have indulged yourself with discussions/threads at CiteHR?
f) are you intending to be a Moderator?
lastly
g) how often you use CiteHR and for what?

From India, Gurgaon
nashbramhall

Dear Nipuna,
Just left click on the names of Moderators, etc., and click on "View public profile"; you will get an idea of the number of posts they have done, etc. That shows how active they have been at CiteHR/year of their existence at CiteHR. I can send you a Private message by left clicking on your ID in your posts and selecting "Send private message". I hope, you can also do it by clicking on my ID. Kindly try it out.

From United Kingdom
CHR

Hi Nipuna,
Thanks for reaching out, and thank you Anil for bringing this to my attention. You are right in bringing this topic up - we actually don't have a process to select moderators or senior members.
Members are made moderators, or are marked senior as and when we discover them - we definitely need to create a process to identify the seniors and enthusiasts. Will put this in our development queue.
You can find some of the details in the posts linked in my signature.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Mahavir.Singh

Really , A good question .....OUT OF BOX......................... I am also waiting for a good answer

boss2966

Dear Mahavir
Please read all the posts in this thread. Already Mr. Anil and Mr. Roy have given enough reply for this thread. You also go through all the posts and the link given in signature of CHR, so that you can understand the rules and regulations, etc.
Further if you need any assistance do not hesitate to ask. You can send Private Message to any of us at any time and of sure you will get reply.

From India, Kumbakonam
Mahavir.Singh

Dear Boss, I already read all posts of this thread, still i am not happy with all these, i am expecting all details in one post or on one page instead of signature and all ... Hope you dont mind it.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.