No Tags Found!

proformics-hr
Hi All, Can anyone help me in email format, I need a warning letter for an employee who sent the wrong invoice to a client?
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Proformics-HR,

We the members of this forum are outsiders, and we do not know anything about the nature of your industry, the client, who raised the invoice, who signed it or reviewed it, how the wrong billing was discovered and so on. Sans this information, it will be difficult to provide you with any draft.

Therefore, I request you to prepare a draft on your own and upload it to this forum. Some senior like me will correct it. While preparing a draft, make sure that you include all the above details and specific information of the invoice like Invoice No. Instead of writing the name of the client, you may leave it blank.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
aussiejohn

Is this the first mistake the employee has made?

If so, why is it necessary to give the employee a "warning"? This appears to be a harsh step, and I would advise you to think very carefully. Take the employee aside, have a quiet, calm discussion about the error, and resolve the issue.

Mistakes like this happen in the best of regulated companies. Shaming the employee for what might have been a genuine mistake is not the way to engender loyalty and co-operation from the staff.

If it is part of a continuing problem, that is another matter, and it would be obvious to all that this is what we trainers call "a teachable moment". Take the employee aside and retrain them in the procedures and processes. Then, and only then, if the problem continues, does it become necessary to take stronger action.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.