madhav-bodagala
Working in a Big company(120000 employees) from last 1.5 years and i resigned. Worked in client location.and relieved from the project and resigned. updated to my Manager's manager as per my reporting manager suggestion. She still sits at client location. And i never went to office after that. After 45 days i got a call with one of the guy from My Manager's manager office with saying there is some opportunity. I said i already resigned. Asked me to come office next day. I went there and spent 4 to 5 hours time. and left for home. After couple of hours got the call from My managers manager office with saying Come to office now which is not possible. So it became like an argument. And He escalated to three levels. He is My manager's manager puppet.
So Senior manager took it personally and now not accepting time sheets. And warned me that he will make sure my reliving will be extended as i had not shown up in office for 45 days. Lot of worry about this. As my counter offer will not wait more than three months. I tried to talk with him smoothly but he is not ready to listen. For till now i did not have the access card. And the only way to know is CC cameras whether i came to office or not. I did not have any communication to come to office there. Now worried about the job. I can not roll back which they are not allowing and My offer will not be extended 45 days more. As my senior manager took it to personal level i can not do any thing. Now i am even worried that with showing disciplinary actions they may Terminate me. Not sur what all options i have?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.