No Tags Found!

pdrk

If there is a above said proof, then there is no issue on this regard. If your employee don't have any proof / certificates, we could ask him to get ossification test which can done by Medical professionals from Govt Hospital. Thru which we shall come to know his year of birth in apprx.
Regards,
Kannan R

From India, Bangalore
vjaya_hr

Hi Alok,
Usually we ask the employee for his SSC certificate, birth certificate or any other id proofs like voter id or driving license etc. It is better to go with any one of those options.
But if the employee doesnt have any of them then usually companies by default consider it as any date in the month of july of that particular year. This is what happens in almost many such cases.
Regards,
Vijaya

From India, Hyderabad
vbalumbahr
I suggest you to the employee go to meet the government doctor registered practitioner, then they will identify the person approximate age according to their growth and health and hight and weight. In my office i got it from the employee through the doctors. I attached the certificate for all their needs.
From India, Coimbatore
pathaksnv

Dear Sir,

Pl. see given below defined by Standing Order for Date of Birth

Record of age.- (a) Every workman shall indicate his exact date of birth to the employer or the officer authorised by him in this behalf, at the time of entering service of the establishment. The employer of the officer authorised by him in this behalf may before the date of birth of a workman is entered in his, service card, require him to supply :-

(i) his matriculation or school leaving certificate granted by the Board of Secondary Education or similar educational authority ; or

(ii) a certified copy of his date of birth as recorded in the registers of a municipality, local authority or Panchayat or Registrar of Births;

(iii) in the absence of either of the aforesaid two categories of certificate, the employer or the officer authorised by him in this behalf may require the workman to supply, a certificate from a Government Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon indicating the probable age of the workman provided the cost of obtaining such certificate is borne by the employer ;

(iv) where it is not practicable to obtain a certificate from a Government Medical Officer, an affidavit sworn, either by the workman or his parents, or by a near relative, who is in a position to know about the workman’s actual or approximate date of birth, before a first Class Magistrate or Oath Commissioner, as evidence in support of the date of birth given by him.

(b) The date of birth of a workman, once entered in the service card of the establishment shall be the sole evidence of his age in relation to all matters pertaining to his service including fixation of the date of his retirement from the service of the establishment. All formalities regarding recording of the date of birth shall be finalised within three months of the appointment of a workman.

(c) Cases where date of birth of any workman had already been decided on the date these rules come into force shall not be reopened under these provisions.

Note. - Where exact date of birth is not available and the year of birth is only established then the 1st July of the said year shall be taken as the date of birth.

Regards

From India, Gurgaon
barberml

Dear Mr. Alok,
1. If the employees have passed SSC or above examination, their date of birth is mentioned in the certificate of SSC.
2. If the employees educational level is below, then you may rely on the date of birth mentioned in the school record like T.C. etc.
3. If the employees are uneducated and never attended the school then they may be asked to appear before the Medical Board. The Medical Board will dedice the year of birth. In that case you may consider the 1st July of that year.
Thanks,
M.L. Barber

From India
anil.arora

Hello Mr Alok, so far you have got many responses and after all this i wanna say the same that there is not possible that these are not having any single document with their DOB. Please check with them and can follow the suggested by member above
Second, you also an educated one and must have come out with the reality that it is not possible who dont have DOB with any document such as Voter ID, Rashan Card and so on. Doesn't Matter Fake or Real but they might have some documents revealing their DOB

From India, Gurgaon
skjohri1

Dear Alok,
To ascertain date of birth following options are available;
1. date of birth given in the matriculation certificate etc.
2. date of birth as per the school leaving certificate
3. date as recorded either in the hospital or birth certificate
4. the certificate submitted by the employee concerned at the time of his joining your company.
5. date of birth as recorded in the horoscope of the employee
If none of the above is available, please have him medically examined for determination of his date of birth.
Regards
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
alok.rahul
Dear All Thanks for all of you, But anybody asked me that we can assumed 1st November in this situation. It is correct or not please confirm me about this. Thanks Alok
From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.